Monday, May 31, 2010

I Heart Blogger Land

Isn't blogger land a wonderful place!? I just heart (love) it!

Ummm ... not so sure hubby would agree. But I love the creativeness it allows me to have as I design my blogsite and as I write.

This week I have met a new blogging friend named Cate. What a sweet lady and inspiring writer.

Today I've spent most of the day (reason why hubby doesn't heart blogger land so much) giving my blog a few final tweaks.

The other day I finished reading a book about blogging. A book that hubby got me for Mother's Day - silly guy.

Since, I've already shared the fact that I'm a planner and love being organized, I guess it's no surprise that I have lists and plans for my blog as well. Right? Right!

One of the satisfying things about making a list is checking things off as I complete them. Lots of things checked off today. Ahhh - sigh of happiness from the planner in me......

A hint for successful blogging is to have a few posts already written and ready...... I have two pages of ideas in a note book and a few outlines drafted.

Check!

Also, to keep visitors interested you need to post at least three times a week...... I really don't have time for three posts a week. And of course I'm blogging for joy and don't want it to become a chore I check off my "To Do" list. However, I think I can manage twice a week. Details on this soon.

Check!

Plus, add pictures. I am not much of a photographer and hate dragging a camera around. Now, hubby, he's the photographer. Perhaps a new camera for Christmas and he'll join in this blogger land fun with some pictures for my posts.

Future Check!

And don't forget the occasional contest or giveaway. Now this one I am really excited about! I plan on having a giveaway in July for the six month anniversary of my blog.

Happy Check!

Yes, I heart blogger land and the joy, creativity, friends and fun it brings me. I'm wondering what do you love about blogger land?

So, friend, please know I heart you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to visit anytime - you're always welcome here.