Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I'm A Yes Girl

Hey there friend!

Something exciting is going on in my life and I'll be sharing this journey with you over the next six weeks. Actually, since I consider this only the beginning of a true life change I'm sure I'll keep sharing even after the six weeks are over.

I'm becoming a "Yes Girl". 

Ummm... not sure what you think that may be, so I guess I better explain.

It's week number one of a new online Bible study (OBS) at Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Proverbs 31 Ministries Online Bible Studies




The book we're reading is -

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God



There are a few pages I've bookmarked and quite a few lines I've highlighted and made notes by. And that's just the first chapter.

Here's one of my favorites -
"God, I want to see You. God, I want to hear You. God, I want to know You. God, I want to follow hard after You. And even before I know what I will face today, I say yes to You."
 ~ Lysa Terkeurst   


I absolutely love that!
What a great way to start my day... focus on Jesus and say "Yes!" to Him and whatever my day may bring before even getting out of bed.

And guess what!
It was probably the third or fourth time reading it that I saw that one word - follow. Yep, that's my word.  As in my One Word for 2013.

Now that's pretty cool!


Tomorrow begins the weekly Yes Girl blog hop party. Woot Woot!

P31 OBS Blog Hop


Hope you'll stop back by to hear more. God is so good!  I can't wait to share with you what He's teaching me and how He's changing me as I continue to say yes to Him.

btw - it's not too late to join the OBS with me.
Come on! Let's be Yes Girl sistas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to visit anytime - you're always welcome here.