Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hey Sweet Friend {Coffee For Your Heart}

Hi friend!

Do you ever feel alone? Even in the middle of a group of people?
Yea, me too. I think we all do at some point.

Sometimes it's brought on by actual circumstances in our life. Sometimes we isolate ourselves for whatever reason.

There are a few ladies in my life who need some encouragement and need to be told:   
YOU ARE NOT ALONE

So why don't you get comfy and go grab a cup of coffee or mug of hot chocolate or tea cup with your favorite tea. I'm thinking something warm today because most of the country is having some really cold weather. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Ok, all set then? Let's chat.


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


"The most terrible poverty is loneliness, 
and the feeling of being unloved." 
~ Mother Teresa


photo by johnso2014 found on photobucket


Hey sweet friend....yea you.
The one feeling like you're drowning in responsibilities with no idea how you can keep it up for much longer. I know you're feeling so alone, and unsure, and totally overwhelmed. Please take the help that's offered to you. There are many who care and want to help. They won't think less of you for needing help.

You are not alone. And I pray that you will feel Jesus beside you. That you will experience His peace that passes all understanding.

"When you go through deep waters and great trouble, 
I will be with you. 
When you go through rivers of difficulty, 
you will not drown! 
When you walk through the fire of oppression, 
you will not be burned up—the flames will not consume you."
Isaiah 43:2 (TLB)


Hey sweet friend.... I see you, too.
You didn't plan on raising the kiddos alone. The move to the new house was a step closer to what you believed was your happily ever after. But, then the lies, the hurt and tears. And now you are left alone in your dream house with dreams that have been smashed.  But, I've also seen how strong and passionate you are. And oh my, such a fighter for what you believe is right.

You are not alone. I'm praying that you will be given strength and wisdom. I pray you will have courage and not become bitter.


"But those who trust the Lord
    will find new strength.
They will be strong like eagles
    soaring upward on wings;
they will walk and run
    without getting tired."
Isaiah 40:31
 

Hey sweet friend.... my heart breaks for you.
I understand your pain. It hurts soooo bad to lose someone you love soooo much. And now sometimes the loneliness from missing them is so great. It doesn't feel right or real. Nights are the hardest when no one else is there and you're home alone.

You are not alone. God is close. He sees your tears and knows your pain.

"He heals the brokenhearted 
and binds up their wounds 
[curing their pains and their sorrows]."
Psalm 147:3 (AMP)


Hey sweet friend.... I haven't forgotten you.
You are such a remarkable woman. You are full of grace and compassion. You pour your heart and soul into your family's lives. You are always telling others that Jesus loves them. But, it can be lonely always being the leader, the strong one, the encourager and cheerleader. Sometimes you just want someone to encourage you. To tell you it will be all right. I know that your faith is strong and you already know it. It's just that it would be nice to have someone take your hand, look you in the eyes and say it.

You are not alone. It will be ok. God has a purpose and a plan. And it's a great plan. He is pleased with you, His dear and beloved daughter.

"Do not be afraid—I am with you!
    I am your God—let nothing terrify you!
I will make you strong and help you;
    I will protect you and save you."
Isaiah 41:10 

Hey sweet friend.... yea, you right there reading this.
Maybe your circumstances are different than those I just shared. Or maybe you can relate to one of them. Either way, I know there are times when you feel alone - left out, abandoned, not understood. I've been there, too.


Hey sweet friend - YOU. Are not. Alone.

I cannot solve your problems or heal your heart, but I know the One who can.
And I'd be honored to pray for you.

I'd love for you to leave me a comment.
Or, if you'd prefer, an email at findinghopeandjoy@gmail.com.


"You find families for those who are lonely." 
 Psalm 68:6



~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
One last thing - last week, as I was thinking on what to share today and how to encourage you, I read a post over at (in)courage and when I was done I just knew I had to share the links with you.  It's just one more way for you to connect with others, be encouraged and maybe not feel so alone. If you haven't heard of (in)courage you're missing out. It's a wonderful online community of women who love to encourage, help and minister to other women.


http://www.incourage.me


Hey sweet friend -
could you do me a favor
and take a minute to check it out?

Just click on the graphic right there on the left.






If you want to get connected to some great ladies with similar interests, hurts or challenges click HERE for information on their Community Groups. (This is the blog post I read last week.)


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

* I'm linking up with Holley Gerth's  Coffee for Your Heart  link-up series on Wednesdays



* Today's prompt is - You are not alone 
Click HERE to see what the other wonderful ladies, 
with hearts full of love and a cup of coffee in hand, 
have to say to encourage you today.



Love ya, 

3 comments:

  1. I love the verse, Psalms 68:6, "You find families for those who are lonely." Thanks for including that! Visiting from Holley's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you took the time to stop by and let me know you were here. Hope you have a blessed day.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the reminder that we’re not alone! So glad you linked up with Coffee for Your Heart this week! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to visit anytime - you're always welcome here.