Tuesday, November 20, 2018

25,6,1 & 11

Hey there friend!

Kinda a weird "title"?  All numbers.

And noooo, it's not numbers for a winning lottery ticket.

It's how long I got to be Kyle's mom … 25 years, 6  months and 1 day.
Before he went home to live with Jesus in heaven 11 years ago.

I'm still "Kyle's mom". Always will be.

Here is a favorite picture:

I think he was helping a friend work on his car. A hammer wouldn't be my tool of choice, but oh well, boys!

When I see my Kyle Matthew in this photo I smile back. 

I mean how can you not?! 
See..... 
… the joy?
… the love for life?
… the being always ready to help a friend?
… and always wanting to be doing something? 

Today, with the Lord's help, I will focus on this picture and the things that brought joy to my life by being "Kyle's mom" for 25,6,1

And that 11? Well, yea, I've missed him and thought of him -  every. single. day. 
But once again, as another year has gone by, it means I am one year closer to seeing that wonderful smile of his again.  

God is forever faithful! 

Love ya!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to visit anytime - you're always welcome here.