Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Monday Morning ~ Steps


Hi friend!!!


Happy Monday Morning! 


photo found on Photobucket


Psalm 37:23-24
 

If you do what the Lord wants, He will make certain

each
       step
              you
                     take
                          is
                            sure.


The Lord will hold your hand, and if you

  s
   t
       u
     m
        b
      l
    e,

you still won't fall.






photo found on Photobucket


Dear Jesus,
Please be with me as I go throughout my day. Help me to stay in step with your plans for me today.
Lord, I put my hand in yours. Thank you that you don't ever let go. Thank you that if I stumble you are right there to steady me so I don't fall.
I love you!
Me


Love ya,

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Deb, I love the way you used the words( going down) to grab the readers attention. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to visit anytime - you're always welcome here.