Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy Monday Morning ~ I said Wow!


Hi friend!!!


Happy Monday Morning! 



"Stars" posted on Photobucket by Karie N. Damon

"Look at the sky and see.
    Who created these things?
    Who brings out the stars one by one?
        He calls them all by name.
Because of the greatness of His might
and the strength of his power,
    not one of them is missing."
Isaiah 40:26


Sometimes, when I read a Bible verse all I can think to say is -
Wow! God that is so awesome!

After reading Isaiah 40:26 that is what I said. Out loud. And with a smile on my face.

How cool is the thought that in our night time sky the stars are brought out one by one?!

I mean really! It does look that way, doesn't it?

As the sun sets and sunlight starts to fade, the brightest stars begin to show. As the night moves from dusk to darkness we can see more and more stars twinkling high above.

On a clear night I do love to look up and see the stars. Oh so pretty!

So many.... too many to count. But God knows each one by name. Wow!

Some of us have a hard time remembering the name of the kiddo we're yelling at calling to -   "_______ come here!". You know what I mean. You call each of their names (maybe even the dog's) until you get to the right one. Ha!

Yep, God is so powerful and great that He keeps track of each and every star. He marches them out each night and then when the roll call is complete not one is missing.

So friend, if He does that for the stars, surely we can believe that He is more than able to keep track of us.

And that may just be the biggest Wow! of all.

That God, Who created each and every star, Who knows them by name and never, ever looses track of even one, knows You, too.

Don't think so?

Well, then let me share what David says in Psalm 139:1-6

God, investigate my life;
    get all the facts firsthand.
I’m an open book to you;
    even from a distance, you know what I’m thinking.
You know when I leave and when I get back;
    I’m never out of your sight.
You know everything I’m going to say
    before I start the first sentence.
I look behind me and you’re there,
    then up ahead and you’re there, too—
    your reassuring presence, coming and going.
This is too much, too wonderful—
    I can’t take it all in!
 

You may want to go ahead and read the rest of  Psalm 139.
And I bet you'll be saying Wow!, too. Maybe even out loud. And with a smile on your face.

He knows you and loves you friend!
Believe it!

Love ya,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to visit anytime - you're always welcome here.