Saturday, September 3, 2016

Five Minute Friday Fun: PATH

Hey there friend!

It's been a while since I've been here. After taking the summer off and hitting the Pause Button I'm ready to start back visiting with you here at my place in bloggy land.

I truly hope you'll stop by often.

Especially since I have some very exciting news to share in the next few weeks.

But for now I'm linking up with the Five Minute Friday gang. Thankfully they won't mind me being a day late (again).


 ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
and GO!

PATH

Recently I've begun using Bible verses and praying them. Usually out loud.
Psalm 25:4-5 is one of my favorite verses and a great one to pray.




Oh how I want the Lord to lead me down the path He desires for me.

The path He chooses for me is a path of ...
... joy,
... hope,
... safety,
... contentment,
... and peace.

It is a good path.

It may be a bit rocky at times. 
I might even stub my toe on a big old rock.
But, I know He holds my hand and won't let me slip.

It may get pretty steep.
Sometimes things in life can be hard and I become weary.
But, I know He will lead me to places of peace and safety.

It may be hard to see where I'm going.
Not knowing where to take that next step can be pretty scary.
But, I know He already knows the way and has a perfect plan for me.

It's where I want to be. Following His leading, wherever He leads. 
And that's the right path.


and STOP!



~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I'm so thankful that God has a plan for each of our lives. Go ahead and pray Psalm 25:4-5 for yourself. Then put your trust and hope in Him. His ways are always best.

 Love ya, 

5 comments:

  1. God does have a path for you and He will guide you down that path. Be faithful to follow Him as He leads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thankful we are on the same path.... forever and always and no matter what.

      Delete
  2. Peace for the times of stubbing your toe and yes, He will not let us fall! Just after you at FMF, #72

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I've been praying those verses too and also featured them in my FMF post. So true that God's path is not always easy and it is scary at times, but it is definitely the best path and it's reassuring to know that we don't walk alone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to visit anytime - you're always welcome here.