Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Doing a Little Happy Dance

Hey there friend!!


Who's doing a little happy dance??





This gal right here!








So wanna guess why? Sure you do.




Hint: something is new on my sidebar



No, not that... Silly! I still believe!

Nooooo... I haven't had another birthday. I'm still Ahem "50-something".

Guess again! Go ahead guess! {jumping up and down now}

Nope..... still been married 40 years to my wonderful hubby. Although in one week I will have to change that to 41 years. Yay!



                                      Keep looking... 




Oh I can't stand it! Tell me you see it!


Yep! I'm a contributor to the Five Minute Friday book
that just launched yesterday.


Want your own copy? Grab your copy here!

All profits from the book will be divided equally between two ministries in South Africa: The Vine School in Cape Town, and The Ten Dollar Tribe!

HUGE Thank You to Susan Shipe who came up with this great idea and worked so hard to make the dream come true.

And another BIG Thank You to Kate Motaung who hosts our Five Minute Friday Fun Nights each week in bloggy land.


I ordered my book tonight and can't wait to get it in my happy little hands.

1 comment:

  1. That's my pretty little author. I knew you before you were famous and I know you after you are famous. I am so very proud of you, congratulations on being published.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to visit anytime - you're always welcome here.