Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Monday Morning! ~ Thankful

Hi friend!



Happy Monday Morning !


Yes, He is forever faithful and His love for me never ends. 
How can I not praise Him?!

* ~ * ~ * ~ *
These last two weeks I've been talking to the kiddos in my Sunday School class about being thankful.

Here are a few things that these four year olds are thankful for:

~ God
~ mommy & daddy
~ grandma & grandpa
~ my cat, gerbil, fish and rat {one child, a girl}
~ food
~ E-pass at Disney
~ toys
~ teachers {awww, melts my heart}
~ Jesus
~ my dogs - Turbo & Riley {so I ask, "Does Turbo run really fast?" "No, he has a hurt leg, he's slow." "Oh, ok. Next."}
~ church
~ friends

* ~ * ~ * ~  *

Wonderful things to be thankful for, don't you think?

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! May you enjoy special time with family and friends, good food and football. And if you're at Disney an E-pass.

Giving thanks to the Lord for He is good!
And thanking Him for you, dear friend.

Love ya, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to visit anytime - you're always welcome here.